We are gathering an international group of cybersecurity leaders all willing to share their strategies around cybersecurity and risk prevention. Come and learn about worldwide trends and new regulations in cybersecurity.
Robust Security Measures
measures ahead of threat actors is
paramount to protecting the security and privacy of your business’ data and your customers’ data.
• How does every member of an organization embracing attitudes and beliefs drive secure behaviors when it comes to safeguarding their companies?
• What impact does generational tech gaps have on cybersecurity?
• How do we ensure critical assets are protected first and at all levels of employees?
• How can we anticipate changes in AI based on the development and implementation history in cybersecurity?
Threat Intelligence and Monitoring
• Is Quantum Computing the new Y2K?
• What is the importance of Understanding Crypto BoMs?
• How have AI powered solutions and machine learning changed cybersecurity?
• How robust is your cloud security?
Employee training and awareness
Get your team motivated to take on a world of threats in cybersecurity. Cybersecurity readiness means being able to detect and effectively respond to computer security breaches and intrusions, malware attacks, phishing attacks, theft of data and intellectual property from both outside and inside the network. It is established by teaching all levels of employees within the business that cyber threats are everyone’s problem so everyone has to be ready to deal with them.
• How can we utilize AI powered threat detection to get ahead?
•What potential issues do encryption algorithms present in 5G Connectivity?
• How do we stay ahead of threat actors and stay on top of incidence response?
Compliance Management Solutions
• How is Secure by Design not just a vendor problem?
• How can you develop smarter planning solutions with critical assets monitoring?
• What are the impacts of the 62443 series on the supply chain and how could that impact my compliance management solutions?
Data Governance and Privacy
• What are the impacts of new technology on data governance and privacy?
• Does law enforcement have any new tool kits to assist with cyber attacks?
• How can international correlation assist us in governance practices?
• What are safe practices for sharing large quantities of data with other communities?
• What new cyber regulations and certifications will impact your business?
• How can blockchain be used in your field to assist with data integrity?
Energy & Utilities
This session looks at issues related to patient date, device data, and medical records. Who owns the data? Who has access to it? How long is it kept? How is it shared? And, importantly, how is the data secured? With the growth in Biometric data and web-enabled medical devices security and privacy issues have emerged. How do GDPR and regulatory frameworks affect the collection and storage of this data? What happens to the patient if this data is compromised by a cybersecurity breach or ransomware attack?
Supply Chain & SBoM
The Supply Chain topic has become such a critical issue it will take up a full day of our conference. The discussion will center around both the Software Bill of Materials (SBoM) and the Hardware Bill of Materials (HBoM). Companies are finding it increasingly difficult to know just what software is used in the products they buy. Attacks on supply chain can be subtle. Small changes that may go unnoticed can, over time, create huge supply chain issues (quality control, availability). Such small changes can be difficult to detect.
Energy & Utilities
Under the shadow of the war in the Ukraine and subsequent disruption of the European gas supply, this session will examine the regulatory perspective on standards, best practices, and base-line control systems. What are the security risks and compatibility issues unique to legacy power systems? How can these facilities be safely integrated with new green-field operations?
This area of the program will focus on Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS). This topic touches on key areas of cybersecurity risk, including Cloud, IIoT, and Critical Infrastructure. These important topics will be explored through a variety of end-user case studies and a possible panel discussion.