Only onsite visitors attending Barcelona cybersecurity Congress will be able to participate. Get your ticket now and register to this activity in your private visitor area. There’s a maximum capacity for 40 people, so make sure you are one of them!
Good luck to all participants!
HUNTING MUMMY SPIDER | 11 MAY 2022
In this CTF-type game, participants are assigned an opponent alias and are given access to the Falcon user interface to search for flags to solve the initial challenge. Participants will have 3 opportunities to answer correctly and clues will be provided throughout the event. All research will be conducted using the Falcon console.
The jury will decide on the three best participants. Then they will receive the following prizes :
- First prize: 300€ Amazon voucher
- Second prize: 200€ Amazon voucher
- Third prize: 100€ Amazon voucher
The prizes will be awarded on the 11 of May from 18.30 to 19.30 at the Awards Ceremony.
- Team presentation: 10 minutes
- CTF introduction (goals, rules, etc.): 10 minutes
- Platform training (Falcon Console, hunting capability): 30 minutes
- CTF game: 60 mins (includes support and guidance)
- Technical background, with IT and Security education.
- IT Security or Cybersecurity practitioners, with +2 years professional experience
- Capable to read technical English (Training and support will be in Spanish)
- Comfortable with security technology, security operations and incident management.
- SOC practitioners, with experience on incident response, threat intelligence or threat hunting.
- Practical experience with EDR and/or SIEM technologies.
- Comfortable with basic threat triage, malware analysis andincident investigation.
OTHER IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS AND PRE-REQUISITES :
- Max capacity: 40 participants
- Participants assistance: Only on-site presence
- Requirements for the participants: BYOD Laptop and Mobile (2FA)